Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Favorite Lipstick Right Now: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick


Why do I love this lipstick? because...
  • It has great pigment and its moisturizing. My lips run on the drier side, so many lipsticks dry my lips out or don't sit well on my lips (instead they get that wan patchy look).
  • Moxie™ gives me a smooth application. It is very creamy and rich.
  • It looks great and feels great.
  • There are a myriad of colors to choose from and each one is high in pigment, so you don't have to make multiple swipes.


I have this lip color in Stand Out, Lead the Way, and Never Say Never. Each shade is very different.


Stand Out

This is a lovely shade of brown toned rose. It gives you a nice dark, but more natural red lip. I think it is more romantic than a vivid red lip. Being a more muted red it is more versatile and can easily be dressed up or worn casually. This is the most natural of the shades for me.

Lead the Way

This is a beautiful dark plum. This may be the most purple shade I own. The picture does not do it justice. In person this color is more intense, vibrant, and darker. It calls to mind lips stained by red wine.

Never Say Never

This is a vibrant pink, that is not too cool not to warm. It is very bright and rich. Luckily if you don't feel like rocking an intense lip, you can dab on a touch and just get a nice pinkiness to your lips. Or if you are feeling up for it, play with the full pigment and enjoy an intense pink like candy. You can tone down the shade the same with the other two colors, but I think the effect is nicer with Never Say Never.


     Natural Lip                             Moxie Stand Out      Moxie Lead the Way   Moxie Never Say Never

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts.